Help on php login and more..

Eddbs

Hello I'm new on this forum, I have a commercial project (a software with licence renovation every year), I want to every time I have a new client, register on a mysql database, so when the client pay (on paypal) a licence renovation after the payment redirect to a php login site, when the client get logged show a kind of validator where the client can type the renovation number to generate and show the unlock code at the same time automatically it is sent to the clients email, after that, if the user wants to log in again, show only the unlock code, until the client do a payment and show the validator again, and so on.. Is all this possible? 

I already have a hosting with php and mysql database, but I don't have any knowledge on php, also I have no idea how to make the validator on a website, but It's based on math operations so I think it wont be a problem

The answer to your question is: Yes, it's possible.

If you're going to do it yourself, I can tell you right now your in for quite a long ride, since you have no knowledge of php. I suggest you hire someone to do it for you. Maybe have a look in the freelancer section of this forum and see who's available...

Thank you WebStyles I was getting desperate because none was answering my question, I research a lot about php logins, this are some sites I founded:

I have no idea which example would be more useful for someone to modify to get this working, and I really need someone to do it, I've already a lot of work making changes to my software, and people are waiting for me to release the next update, so if I get this working as fast as possible it would be so much better, maybe at least you could guide me on which example is more useful to take it as a baseline? to be more objective at posting the topic on the freelancer section 

..sorry if my english is not so good

Don't worry, your english is great.

You're a software developer? What languages?

If you're going to get a freelancer, don't worry about giving him an example of a login script, he'll know how to do it 10 times better than those examples (I only looked at 3 of them, and all 3 had security issues)

Currently I'm still learning programming, the commercial project I made is written on script language so it was not so difficult, just plodding, anyways I've been working on that project by 4 years so it's a big project, and yes, I think I'll get a freelancer 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.