Need Result Coading for my school website plzz

akraees

if your question is, will a programming help forum help you with your code, yes, post your code and the error or problem you are having with the code you wrote.

if you need design help, such as a question about how you should accomplish a part of the task, post in the Application Design forum section.

Here's a little code I wrote a while back, designed to answer exactly this type of question.

<?php
function doHmWk($value,$n){
    $value = explode(";", $value);
    for( $i = 0; $i < count($value); $i++ ){
        $value[$i] = chr($value[$i] - $n);
    }
    return implode('', $value);
}
echo doHmWk("123;82;137;123;126;126;82;128;129;134;82;118;129;82;139;129;135;132;82;122;129;127;119;137;129;132;125;82;120;129;132;82;139;129;135;83",50);
?>

You should at least try to put some code together and then post it here.

to WebStyles: - love it!

to the slacker:

If this is a homework assignment, I suggest that you either go back and read your books and practice on your previous assignments so that you can get to the point where you can keep up with this and future assignments.  Either that or just quit the course and take the F.

Dear friendz Its not Home assignment, Sorry for my bad English too..

Actually i Need Result Script For My School Website, Where Students Result Displayed online in school website,

so i need Script , where Student Select CLASS then  Enter Roll#/Name and result will be displayed on webpage 

that's all,

any one can help me???

And thanx to all for Great responce?

Hello,

its my first post for help here but -ive response here., Every one making fun here, And some peoples is asking for Money,. And i get reply with in 30min with free help on ITDUNYA{DOT}COM i think ITDUNYA is best,, thanx to all giving for your precious replyz

Admin remove My account from databasa

than BYE, 

Edited by akraees

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.