Joint Venture for video portal

Hi,

Greetings to all. I am looking for some programming experts to join my project. This project is a portal kind of site for videos (a little like youtube) but with lot's of options and functions.

I am looking for php wizards who can create themes and plugins based on my ideas.

90% of the created plugins and themes will be sold and team members will get a large cut of the deal.

I will take care of translations, sales and promotion as well as coordinating the project. As a team member you will have access to all sales stats so you know exactly what you are getting out of every sale.

There is only room for max. 4 more team members but i would prefer to have only 2 very dedicated developers.

Send me a message if you are interested.

Have a nice day

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

A little update about the project:

This is not just a video portal as many asked me. This will combine the best of youtube, facebook, wordpress and google+

The project is running and we have still room for 1 or maybe 2 programmers but we don't accept just everybody.

Don't send me your hourly rates. We are not interested in partners with such a limited view of this project and theirselves. But if you are a expert coder and visionary who wants to be part of a great team to create something beyond believe, in that case you are the one we want in the team.

Send me a pm.

Have a nice day

Peter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.