PHP Payment Integration WP Plugin

wollie333

Hi, I'm new to the forum so please excuse me if I'm doing something wrong..... I only seek help in learning this cool code

I recently started some php coding and experimenting with it. I am a fast learner and know some HTML and CSS so have some background. I really want to create a wordpress plugin.

Specifically a payment gateway integration plugin that South Africans can use on their wordpress websites.

I live in South Africa and have looked far and wide for people to teach me how to do this, the people I eventually found was insanely expensive and it was impossible to get that education from them..... I then started browsing the web learning stuff online youtube,google etc..... this is how I ended up here...

Basically I would like to create a payment plugin for my and other peoples wordpress websites and integrate it into any theme....but I do not know how....

I have a sample code for the Payfast payment gateway that they provided and this can be found here:

https://www.payfast.co.za/developers/php 

I basically need someone to teach me how to start and develop this plugin so I can use it in any theme with an admin side control panel and everything... I need to understand the code as well so I actually learn while I do...then test the plugin..... 

I'll attach the file (Payfast_sample.php) with the php code sample i got from the above URL

please help !!!

would like to be able to develop my own plugins as I have many ideas.....only lack knowledge to implement

Thanks a lot

Wollie333

Payfast_sample.php

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.