Convert the table into...

aub

Hi guys, this is my very first post and thread as you can see. At TAFE, I'm doing Certificate IV and we started learning how to code in php. It's pretty fun, to be honest! :)

I have 3 questions and I just need your help if you don't mind or if you're bored/free. 

Having the following students table:
mt3O0kH.png

1. Convert the table into an array (Linear array)
2. Convert the array into associative array
3. Use list function to print the SID, and NAME, i.e key and value

Your help would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks. 

Edited by Ch0cu3r

your three questions aren't questions at all, they are a list of the tasks that make up your assignment.

your instructor is being paid to teach you. you wouldn't have been assigned these tasks if the information presented up to this point wasn't sufficient to accomplish the task. if you don't know how to even begin working on these tasks, you need to speak with your instructor, because either a) the instructor didn't do their job of presenting the information or answering questions about the information or b) you haven't done your job of learning and/or asking questions when you didn't understand or follow what was being presented.

programming help forums can only really help you with specific programming questions and we work best if you make an honest effort to write code and post it along with the question or error you are getting that you need help with. positing your assignment isn't asking a question, it is seen as you just trying to get someone else to do your assignment.

if you need to see examples of php coding to see how others may have accomplished these tasks, there are 100's of thousands of php scripts posted on the Internet for you to find and examine.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.