Zip dll

jimneely
Go to solution Solved by mac_gyver,

• Solution

a) are you sure you even need the php_zip extension? it's only required by PHPExcel in some cases.

b) what sort of problem are you having with PHPExcel? it might not have anything to do with the zip extension.

c) have you checked if the php.ini that you are changing is the one the php is using? the Loaded Configuration File output from a phpinfo() statement is the php.ini that php is using.

d) is the zip extension currently being loaded? there wound be a section present for it in the output from a phpinfo() statement.

e) have you checked your web server's error log for any relevant php_zip.dll errors, that was mentioned as something to do in the replies above in this thread?

f) have you done or checked the other things mentioned in the replies above in this thread?

g) we only see the information that you supply in your posts and when you don't include information about what is occurring and what you have checked and what symptoms or errors you are getting, we cannot help because we don't have any feedback from you that narrows down the problem.

here

• I have the php_zip.dll in the c:\php\ext.... I tried moving to C:\php and no results...
  • Apache 2.2 I have the directory set to c:\php\ext with the extension unsemicoloned.. actually I had to add the extension.
  • the 227 error is present in the Apache error log
  • it might be the wrong ini file,,, but I am changing php.ini in my C:\php, I think this is the correct file.

What so confusing is this is a no brainer something so easy...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.