What's the best method to showing meta tags on a user based website?

man5

Normally you would add unique meta tags(title, description) for each page of the website.  However, what if it's a user based website where a user can add posts with title and description? Is it better to add user's title/post name in the meta tags or keep it as your own?

Yes that works.

Now here is a weird problem that just came up.  Say I have a page with 10 posts.  Each post has it's own page with their own meta title and description.  If i click on any one of the posts and go to their page; their relative meta tags should be indexed. However that's not the case. Meta tags of a different post are indexed instead. If it only when I refresh the page that the relative meta tags show up. 

This is not happening on any other sections of the website. Only with with those posts.  Can anyone tell me why this might be happening and how I can fix it?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.