Directory Location question

mike2

@Mike, the main point to consider here is a file/directory permissions on linux. I was able to configure and run the script less than 20min executing it by apache and lxc users to 3 logical partitions on my CentOS 6.5 system and all results were successfully. Hire someone with knowledge on Unix machines and everything should be ok and stop making a mess. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mike, the main point to consider here is a file/directory permissions on linux. I was able to configure and run the script less than 20min executing it by apache and lxc users to 3 logical partitions on my CentOS 6.5 system and all results were successfully. Hire someone with knowledge on Unix machines and everything should be ok and stop making a mess. 

I am not making mess I am trying to get this done for my job. My employer assigned me this project. Did you not read my post. I have no idea what to do to be honest with you and I need help. I am just trying to grab and search files from a different directory.

Edited by mike2

I'm also working at this moment and have a full time job. So, the question is, if you are not able to fix that yourself after 44 replies, why don't you just hire some programmer to do this job for you?  

I'm also working at this moment and have a full time job. So, the question is, if you are not able to fix that yourself after 44 replies, why don't you just hire some programmer to do this job for you?  

I don't know anyone who would be able to help me. I e-mailed somebody to see if they knew somebody via skype and I still haven't heard back from them. Are there websites with actual professionals that would be able to assist me?

Furthermore my alma mater, of all places, doesn't teach any classes that specialize in php coding.

Edited by mike2

I don't even know where to begin looking.

I don't know anyone who would be able to help me. I e-mailed somebody to see if they knew somebody via skype and I still haven't heard back from them. Are there websites with actual professionals that would be able to assist me?

Furthermore my alma mater, of all places, doesn't teach any classes that specialize in php coding.

Mike,

This isn't a php problem really. It's a sysadmin/configuration issue. You don't seem to have a clear idea of how all the pieces fit together. You really need to find someone who is an expert sysadmin, with experience installing and configuring LAMP with PECL modules installed, and retain them for a few hours to figure out your issue. Probably it's something that can be fixed quickly by someone knowledgable in that area.

Mike,

This isn't a php problem really. It's a sysadmin/configuration issue. You don't seem to have a clear idea of how all the pieces fit together. You really need to find someone who is an expert sysadmin, with experience installing and configuring LAMP with PECL modules installed, and retain them for a few hours to figure out your issue. Probably it's something that can be fixed quickly by someone knowledgable in that area.

I do know how the pieces fit together. I just need assistance. I just need to keep doing my research.

Edited by mike2

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.