Photo Gallery Script/Source

I am looking for a script to make a photo gallery exactly like the one iTunes uses. This is what it looks like: post-168194-0-14249600-1399092410_thumb.jpg

I want all of the same functionalities as this one has and I need to be able to put it inside of a web page easily and sized the way I will need it. The images displayed in this gallery must auto-resize and open in a new tab as the original file when clicked on. I need the iPhone and iPad screen view options to both be there and if there aren't any images for one or the other, the button to switch isn't displayed or is inactive.

If you could write this script or give me source code, that'd be great as I really need it for my new site I am developing. Please make it look exactly the same :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.