getting a <div> in javascript

sportsquid

so I am not the best coder, and have been having a really hard time getting this devision in javascript. I would put it in html, but I use javascript to clear the page

<div id="test" style='position:fixed;bottom:0;left:0; height:76;background:darkorange;width:100%;'><h><object width="75" onclick="web()" height="75" data="img1.jpg"></object> <object width="75" onclick="mdoge()" height="75" data="img2.jpg"></object> <object width="75" onclick="word()" height="75" data="img3.jpg"></object></h></div>

so that code above is the code I need to put in a document.write of something of equivalence. Is there any way to put this in javascript?

thank you :happy-04:  

• 4 weeks later...

You could start with clarifying the question. What do you mean with "I would put it in html, but I use javascript to clear the page"? Are you clearing all of the HTML with Javascript? Can you tell us something more about that, because that sounds really odd?

And have you searched the internet with "javascript document.write" and if so, what remained unclear after that?

Edited by Frank P

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.