MySql insert error

FraanXT

How do you know there is an error? Did you check for an error from MySQL? If you had, I would have expected you would have provided it.

FYI: I know what the problem is, but I'm going to make you work for it. Sorry, I believe in teaching someone to fish as opposed to just giving them one. So, please post the error you receive.

How do you know there is an error? Did you check for an error from MySQL? If you had, I would have expected you would have provided it.

FYI: I know what the problem is, but I'm going to make you work for it. Sorry, I believe in teaching someone to fish as opposed to just giving them one. So, please post the error you receive.

I'm getting this mysql error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Like INT,Score CHAR(30))' at line 1

Tried some things but still getting the error TT, Im nubie in mysql :(

Tried some things but still getting the error TT, Im nubie in mysql :(

Yep, I understand that. And I don't expect you would have figured out the error through that (reserved words usually catch everyone at least once in the beginning). But, when asking for help it's common courtesy to provide the errors (if you are getting them). In this case I could have told you what the problem was from the query you posted. But, it could have been any number of problems that could not be identified through the query alone.

Yep, I understand that. And I don't expect you would have figured out the error through that (reserved words usually catch everyone at least once in the beginning). But, when asking for help it's common courtesy to provide the errors (if you are getting them). In this case I could have told you what the problem was from the query you posted. But, it could have been any number of problems that could not be identified through the query alone.

I will do as you say next time don't worry :), ty for help guys!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.