Trying to insert records selected from a table into a newly created RPG file

PHPNEWBIEMH

I am very new to PHP and haven't wriiten an update program except in the class I took about 4 years ago using MYSQL.

The company I work for is using PDO so I am having a little bit of a learning curve.

I have a table with a checkbox at the end and I want to insert the records from the table into a new file I created called

OPPSHEDT

SHEDORD           Order Number         14 Char

SHEDBORD         BackOrder Number   2 Char

SHEDPKD            Picked Cases            9,0 Decimal

SHEDSHP            Shipped Cases          9,0 Decimal

I'm just not sure how to write the update program to read the array of records and run through the loop and insert the items checked. I saw some other examples on here and all over the internet but they were using mysql. I have a copy of the code to create my table below.

I'd appreciate the help if you can.

Thanks.

ShipEstimate.php

You lost me after "a new file I created called" ... What is that file has to do with your tables?  What file?

Im just not sure how to write the update program to read the array of records and run through the loop and insert the items checked.

What is your array like? Can you just isolate the part of the code that you have trouble with?

Did you try to output the array to say what it contained after your submitted the form? If not, try to do it and output its content with var_dum($yourarray).

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.