Custom Php Script for paid property listing website

I am developing paid property listing php website, I do not have al lot of scripting/database experience that is why I am farming this part of the work out. This website will provide a listing service which real estate agents can go to the site and look at the properties. They can search by Zip, city, or Sale by Owner. Alternatively, they can look at all the properties or recently posted. They will be able to see one tiny thumbnail with limited info like zip code/city. In order to see more pictures or get address info they will need to sign up and pay for each property to get more pics/info. So I need the script/scripts to do the following:

1. Provide all the search criteria as listed above (search by zip, search by city, Sale by Owner, Page that populates all the properties)
2. Provide a database interface so that I can upload the pics and enter new entries that will dynamically embed into my site.
3. Provide user access (new and existing)
4. Provide a shopping cart and payment gateway (Provide options for both Paypal and traditional Credit Card payment gateways) which will then allow the user access to the full info.
5. Must be able to integrate into my existing website/CSS

If you are wondering if this will work, do not worry. My guy is taking the pics and getting the info has been getting business from real estate agents with this by word of mouth, it will work.

Let me know ASAP as I am taking bids and looking to implement quickly. I can send a mock up by the man doing the property finding. Let me know what other info you need in order to get an accurate quote.

best regards,

Jordan McGehee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.