Website 80% done need help!

demeritrious

I am working on a website and I am at a standstill. I would rather speak to someone one on one but its been very difficult to find someone that could help. I have the scripts that I want but when I add the scripts to the mainpage everything stops working. I really don't want to go to wordpress because I am almost done with this one. Thanks.

um. Post the script and front page code...? or any other relative code required.

One on one you would need to come up with a better way to ask your question. First understand what your question is and what you are trying to achieve and provide evidence, elements and descriptions that we could use to understand your problem more clear. This way we can help you and have a better understanding of the problem that you face. Welcome to try phpfreaks IRC chat... http://www.phpfreaks.com/page/irc-live-chat

Thank you all for responding...I will try my best to explain this. My code is all over the place but keep in mind I am attempting to teach myself how to do this:

<code removed>

My Goals are:

1. I want the Like/Dislike not only to work with the Topic name (as it already does) I would like it to work with the user's messages and reply messages as well.
2. I would like to connect the Autocomplete function to my database (I am able to get it to work with the script by itself but it will not work when I added it to Mainpage.php.
3. A better pagination script than the one that comes with dreamweaver. I was able to get one to work on its own but it had some minor errors and only shows <<previous [1][2][3] next>>. But even that would not work with the mainpage.php

<code removed>

I hope this isn't too much thank you for helping. 

Demeritrious

Edited by mac_gyver
removed wall of code

when posting code in a forum, please use the forum's

bbcode tags (the edit form's <> button) around the code for each file. since i don't have any idea how many files that really was and since the time limit for you to edit your post has probably expired, i have deleted the wall of code you posted above.

don't dump 100's and likely a thousand of lines of code on a forum. you need to narrow down the problem to just the relevant code. as it is, no one is going to even read your post above to find out what you are asking.

lastly, don't just list the goals you have, because we are not here to write or to fix your code for you. you have to make an effort to solve your problems and only run to a help forum when you get stuck. the way programing help works, is, you try to solve each programming problem, one at a time. for us to help, with one problem at a time, you need to post just the relevant  code you tried, along with any errors or symptoms you got from that code, or a specific question you have about that code.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.