How do I call a javascript function on remote website

DeX

I'm writing a PHP script to pull information from another website which I don't own. That website uses javascript for pagination, splitting data across 3 pages. They also have a function to list all their data on one page but it requires clicking the link on the page which runs a javascript AJAX call. I want to pull all that data with PHP but how do I emulate the Javascript AJAX call in my code so I can get all that data instead of just the first page? Even if I could just call that function and then parse the information it returns to me. Thanks.

<script src="url"

That won't work for what the OP is wanting. He is wanting to automatically get content based on the execution of the JavaScript. But, it seems, he is just scraping the page. Can't execute JS from within PHP.

Yes, I'm trying to pull a list of stores from a mall directory but they have the listing split across 3 pages and you browse the pages using javascript links. I want to pull all the stores from the 3 pages. More specifically they have a Javascript link for returning all stores, I want that one.

EDIT: This one - http://www.crossironmills.com/shopping/store-directory/alpha/

Edited by DeX

• 2 weeks later...

So like a popup on the page?

No, they're using pagination to display 20 results at a time. You click the arrow and it displays the next 20 results. I want to somehow get all the results using a HTTP GET request on my own PHP page.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.