Trying to find out what membership script this is?

jbx

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, but after searching for a while I'm trying to find out what script is being used on a particular site.

Not sure if direct links are cool here, so I won't post it until I know, unless someone wants to private message me of course.

Trying to clone the type of site for a client.

Thanks for the help.

jbx

No spamming at all. I'm not involved with the thing at all, these guys just want to make a "clone" of it with their own product on the backend, so I'm trying to figure out what the damn script is.

It is a combination membership script, referral/sale tracking script, dual payment system.

When a visitor goes to a referral link, the payment button goes directly to that referal's paypal account.  When a visitor comes in a non-referal link (direct link to the site), the payment goes directly to Clickbank for payment processing.

For the 120 payment to a referral link, the pay flow goes like this:
1st payment of 100 goes to the referral's paypal address

2nd payment of 20 after the first payment goes to clickbank
3rd purchaser now has access to the products and referral program themselves

For the 120 non-referral direct link, the pay flow goes like this:
1st payment of 120 goes through Clickbank
2nd purchaser now has access to the products and referral program themselves

In the backend all the person has to do is enter their paypal email address in order to start getting paid on their referral links.

Only purchasers of the second payment (in the first pay flow example, and the full payment in the second payflow example) get access to the referral program.

Frontend: http://www.buildmyincomedaily.com/r/admin/home.html
Login/change information: http://www.buildmyincomedaily.com/admin/__login/
Screenshot of the backend once a user is logged in: http://awesomescreenshot.com/079353bf8a

I'm having a rough time figuring out what script they are using.

Any help is appreciated.

Looks custom - no branding that I can see.

Even if it was some commercial solution then I wouldn't recommend it based on the HTML source of the pages: it's horrible. I can't imagine the backend being any nicer.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.