barcodephp.com error

techker

Hey guys im using the barcodephp.com codes and it seems complete but i get 

‰PNG IHDRÊRš2ÜÑLtEXtCopyrightGenerated with Barcode Generator for PHP http://www.barcodephp.comYp¸¡IDATxœíÚ_HSoÇñÏÆá8eè ‰!!3¦²¢äGF"#"dIx!"â•z" Ñ¥,ñRt„ˆD!rˆðBdXˆcèQËó»xhŒ5³¯ÿöy]ÙsžãγޜmÏt ƒišGúgEXgfÍ<×ÊîhþG´ž•9'Sþk(üÚò?b!ÏCá¿9ÿþçŸiw…ùŸI»9']£3çcýÌ‹1/ļHó"AÌ‹1/ļHó"AÌ‹1/ļHó"AÌ‹1/ļHó"AÌ‹1/ļHó"AÌ‹1/ļHó"AÌ‹1/ļHó"AÌ‹1/ļHó"AÌ‹1/ļHó"AÌ‹1/ļHó"AÌ‹1/ļHó"AÌ‹1/ļHó"AÌ‹1/ļHó"AÌ‹1/ļHó"AÌ‹1/ä0M󼯮,Þ½Hó"AÌ‹1¯?r8ß¾}Ëyt{{{ppðÖ­[¥¥¥÷îÝ{óæͯ_¿²¦ÍÌÌ´´´TTT”””444ŒÊ_û`’=Ã0t]°ººj=º¶¶V]] Àår›7oª§4¦R©ô´¾¾>5îóù€Ëåà÷û‰Ä.å|0/[†aTVVª2ræÕÔÔàÉ“';;;jäË—/×®]0<<¬F¦§§¸Ýî?ª‘x<~çÎg³sļrW÷-»¼TWWdŽG"UUUêŸÍÍÍFGG3çD£Qš¦íí퉮âÜñ½W·oßîïï?>>·›£òjkk+--̓‰Äææ&€ƒÁgÏžeΩ¯¯J¥b±˜Äõ_ çÝ÷ÙYXXèêêòù|eeeš¦]¿~= †a Àï÷ýúÕü½çl½{­¯¯OMM-..f' uÊÆƆݕ†ÀåríïïŸzYZ±äõòåKõ¿îõzïÞ½ë÷û5Màt:çææ²&ONN¦ß›Ûåegbb@yyy2™Ì9Á0ŒÚÚZ½œË¢(òZZZ ëú‡Òƒñxüþýûšššòœ{¢¼vww½^/€®®.ëÑÇ×ÔÔÐ4íÅ‹™Ÿ.¯ª¢ÈkddD×õþþþ¬ñOŸ>©©<çžW2™lkkPVV–ó•QÝ/•ææ楥¥­â2*Š¼ë«•z{žÿ hy¥R©P(¤&OMMåœðãÇd2F=zÀívÿþý¤«¸\Š+¯………p8<00ÐÞÞîóù ù|SH^ª¯_¿þ㕤R)õº …N¼ŒK¥Xòš˜˜¨ªªJ÷¤iZcccggçéóÚÙÙQ›[¶¥ÌÎÎ"c{ìª*Š¼&''Õ[û¾¾¾éééh4ªöBWVVN™W<÷ûýêèÛ·o­b±˜ÚàȲ¼¼¬.é¯tiE^j3g¿ÿþ4yííí566ªJ"‘ˆuÂúúº*okk+ëÐÜÜ€ÚÚÚ.å’)Š]û @ k\íQ°þC!º»»£Ñ¨®ëïÞ½{úô©uB]]×ë=>>N?PZ8Æï-þ«ì¼û>êÓÑÑqtt¤F¶¶¶zzzÒOBžïþÔëÝk~~^Êùš˜¦¾Vr¹\³³³jd_ý EeeåÏŸ?O·²‹®(òšŸŸw:<OzË^Ó´‘‘Ç Ï]^­­­œNç6Ò[_½½½ê—ܸq#¸ÝnÕVÎ˜¢ÈË4ÍÏŸ?·¶¶z<]×kjjº»»WVVLÓT¡¯^½²;Ñ./UI™§D"‘‡–——ëºîóùž?‹Å„Vz¡ü°Ö,\’Ò!óIEND®B`‚

seems like en encoding issue?

that's the binary data of a png image. either your code isn't outputting a content type header for a png image, or it is but the header isn't working, or you are trying to output the image data on a html web page, which isn't how images are displayed.

what's the php code that's doing this and do you have php's error_reporting set to E_ALL and display_errors set to ON so that php would report things like header errors?

its pre done.i was testing it out.

I have downloaded the free zip file from that site you mention and ran 1D_test.php just fine and the barcode generator wizard also runs without issue.

I cannot see why you are getting that output. Seems to me you have modified the code?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.