Multiple Objects of Class

leonardlh

I can post some code once I am back at my laptop but for now thinking about this is keeping me awake in bed and all I have handy is my phone.

Anyway, I am new to OOPHP. I have a class that I created. I have two objects/instances of it, each using some of the same and some different methods within the class.

When I run the page either of the instances works great alone but I get the white screen of death when I try to use both instances at the same time. Any ideas or places I should start?

If you're producing a fatal parse error, the error_reporting() function won't work because the PHP isn't even being run.  You'll need to enable error_reporting in php.ini for that.  The rest of the fatal errors should be displayed with the error_reporting() function turning errors on.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.