Contact and register forms

2d2f

Define "working".

The e-mail check on the contact page does sure work. If you want to actually send data through the internet (or save it anywhere), you will have to tell us what server-side language you are working with (if not php), what your script looks like, where the data will be send / stored, etc.

For now I do not conclude how your forms could possibly work with this current setup.

With respect, but I am unable to interpret your query.

Usted habla espanol? Perdoneme porque no era preciso. :)

Define "working".

The e-mail check on the contact page does sure work. If you want to actually send data through the internet (or save it anywhere), you will have to tell us what server-side language you are working with (if not php), what your script looks like, where the data will be send / stored, etc.

For now I do not conclude how your forms could possibly work with this current setup.

Yes, I meant to send data trough. The situation is specific because I used wix creator to make the pages and a workaround to get rid of the ads.

so, you used a site/form creator that includes ads as part of its terms of use and you are trying to fix your site that broke when you attempted to get rid of the ads?

it's not the purpose of programming help forums to help you bypass or disable features of software that you agreed to when you used that software. topic locked.