PHP slider pagnation post title link

ksweat234

Hey guys I am trying to link my post tilte for pagnation to the actual post. This is wordpress blog-page.php

MY SITE IS GSUEAGLENATION.COM on the homepage any of the sliders you can tell that the pagnantion titles don't link anywhere

$slider_pagination[] = get_the_title(); ------- I have tried messing around with this code and it just messesup my site

snippet  EXAMPLE BELOW OF WHERE MY CODE IS  PULLING

<div class="pager-desc">
 <span class="cs-desc">     

'.$slider_title.'    ---------------------------this is where my titles are showing up on my site but Its only pulling the title I want to like the title to the post

</span>

</div>
                                    </li>';
                            }
                        echo '</ul></div>';
                }
            px_enqueue_cycle_script();
        endif;
        wp_reset_postdata();

\

page_blog.php

Thanks. When I add your code in replace of it. the pagnation link works but the rest of the front page gets cut off and the pagnation freezes.

When ever I try to add a link to the title in that pagnation the site cuts off and freezes.

Edited by ksweat234

It might help if you post the updated code. When posting the code, please surround it with

tags. It makes your post and code easier to follow. :happy-04:  

Also note that echo shouldn't be used after an assignment operator. This:

$slider_pagination = echo '<a href="' . get_permalink($post->ID) . '">' .get_the_title() . '</a>';

Should be this:
$slider_pagination[] = '<a href="' . get_permalink($post->ID) . '">' .get_the_title() . '</a>';

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.