Shopping Cart

Lon

I'm not a programmer but can get buy a little with PHP. My need is a "Shopping Cart" and this is what I would like to see.

I have a MotoCMS web site and would like to but a shopping cart in one page all I need is a "Buy Now" button that can hold the "Item Name" "Price" and "Quantity" and Maybe a selectable option? And a "Cart" for my PayPal that I can put anywhere on the page. If I have to use a database that is OK.

I can put the product pictures and info on the page and then a Buy Now link button would be great.

Does anyone know of a shopping cart that I can use to do this?

Lon

Edited by Lon

I purchased it just to find our that it only works on their Flash templates, so I purchased a Flash Template and found out that the Flash site was not good for e-Commerce because of the mobile applications ware the HTML MotoCMS that I'm using is good all around. Right now I can do everything mostly that the Flash site offers so I'm using the PayPal shopping cart now.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.