How to execute this script?

EliReid

Hi,

I have a cron job that executes this script every 2 minutes:

<?php

// LOAD WP-LOAD.PHP

require('/opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-load.php');

// INCLUDE AND EXECUTE SCHEDULER.PHP

include('/opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/yeelloe/scheduler.php');

?>

When I try to include; /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/yeelloe/scheduler.php:

<?php

// EXPLODE AND PARSE WP-CONTENT; FUNCTIONS.PHP

$parse_uri = explode( '/opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content', $_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME'] );

// LOAD WP-LOAD.PHP

require_once( $parse_uri[0] . '/opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-load.php' );

// LOAD TEMPLATE FUNCTION

CheckFunction();

?>

I get the output:

): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/yeelloe/cron.php on line 5
PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening '<?php

//PLEASE do NOT move me around. I get cranky when I get moved around

//get the wp-load in for the wordpress functions

$parse_uri = explode( '/opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content', $_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME'] );

require_once( $parse_uri[0] . '/opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-load.php' );

//now try calling template function

CheckFunction();

?>' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/bitnami/php/lib/php:/opt/bitnami/frameworks/smarty/libs') in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/yeelloe/cron.php

Any ideas on how to execute this file. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by EliReid

Obviously your include is not able to include what you want.  That said - what are you doing with that explode???  You are trying to split your scriptname on the occurrence of that huge argument?  Really? 

Try echoing out some of the arguments in your script to be sure they are what you think they are.  I think you will find they are not so that should help you debug it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.