php websocket - How i can create chat room(s) and subscribe user to specific chat room?

laponac84

i am new with web socket

and in same time

I try to make server and client communication for soccer manager application, and for this purpose, i need to create closed "chat rooms" or "games" where two users can watch (read game event) and menage (create) game event (make substitution, formation ... or if you want, to send message to server, that they make changes in formation)

this game (room) mast bi secret, and only this two player can use this game for "read" and "write" events in game

for example: Game no: 200001 between user A and user B in 14.05.

when User A, and User B click on game no. 200001 they can read and write game event.

PS: for now, i create basic chat aplication with PHP, jQuery and webSocket and in this app, all user see wath all other user do (public chat) and i want to make secret chat for specific user (already automate subscribed from server) All work with no problem (i work on this example http://www.sanwebe.com/2013/05/chat-using-websocket-php-socket)

How i can create chat room(s) and subscribe user to specific chat room?

Thanks

Edited by laponac84

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.