Glad I found ya

EdDLearner

Hi Folks! New to php and introduced into it by a new found  friend who is really into php. Been learning and learning and learning but not so much I am afraid. I guess books and youtubes and other tutorials are not enough so here I am, fearlessly venturing into this forum and I hope to learn much more to all ya pros out there err I mean in here. Be gentle to me please. I am not a coder but I do have logical thinking attitude and habit. I am a slow learner and close to the resignation age. But who cares, I wanna learn php, yeah!

Welcome - You're attitude will take you far.

Barand is in his sixties and I'm glad he and others stick around to share their knowledge with the rest of us. 

You are in good hands - if one of us post a reply and Barand, QuickOldCar or another senior member believe it's not the best solution - they will let us know and respond with something more robust.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.