Form not sending

pixiedust711
Go to solution Solved by cyberRobot,

I apologize in advance if this has already been covered before, but I'm extremely new to php and a lot of this is over my head...

That being said, I've created a form, and I can't for the life of me get it to send like it's supposed to. I've scoured ever forum and tutorial I can think of, and have tried every possible code combination I can think of, but nothing seems to be help.

Whenever I hit send on the website, I get a redirect that just says "Forbidden". Nothing else. I'm not sure what information I should provide for forum members to be able to help me, but the website/page I'm having issues with is: http://www.joessportscafe.com/feedback . If you go into the source code, the php starts on line 239 and ends on 519.

I can provide whatever more information you need if anyone would be awesome enough to help me. I would REALLY appreciate it.

Note that PHP code shouldn't be viewable through the source code. If it is, the server may not be configured properly...or it doesn't support PHP.

I suppose I should clarify my last comment. I'm using Squarespace, and I'm finding that I'm having to do twice the coding to "mask" Squarespace's built-in, non-editable code. I wouldn't be surprised if this is part, if not all of the problem, but do you know how I can go about checking if it's my server and my server alone or if it's just bad code? 

Well, I guess you can just ignore this whole thread. I just looked into Squarespace's capabilities, and apparently they don't allow any PHP. I thought this was standard everywhere...

Thanks cyberRobot for your help! It saved me a WHOLE lot of hair pulling.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.