tables have stretched..

brown2005

Ctrl+F5

OR

In Firefox you go to Tools > Clear Private Data > Check only cache (or anything else you'd like cleared) > Clear Private Data Now
In IE6 you go to* Tools > Internet Settings > Temporary Internet Files > Check "Delete all offline contents" > OK

* I have a Danish version installed, so my translations may not be exactly correct of what it is in the English version.

Just thinking....
For just a refresh insert this button

[code]<DIV style="position:absolute;left:60px;top:58px;width:150px;height:48px;z-index:0" align="center">
<BUTTON type="button" onClick="window.location.reload()" name="Reload" value="Reload" style="width:150px;height:48px;border:1px #FF0000 solid;background-color:#000000"><P><FONT style="font-size:13px" color="#FF0000" face="Arial">See Something wrong <U>Click Here</U></FONT></P></BUTTON>
</DIV>[/code]
Edit it to ur likings!!

any of these will do the trick. Or all of them if you wnat to be sure

session_cache_expire( 0 );
session_cache_limiter( "nocache" );
header("Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT");
header("Last-Modified: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") . " GMT");
header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate");
header("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0", false);
header("Pragma: no-cache");

• 1 month later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.