Sign in to follow this  
_Unique_

Better Color Scheme For Current Website

Hello,

I am currently creating a gaming website template, however, I am thinking about changing it to a multi-purpose, the reason for this is because I am looking for a professional color scheme and layout with a mixture of grays, blacks, etc.

I have this current scheme and layout, however I am not overly keen with this color scheme, I like the layout (That's cause I made it that way :S) but after numerous attempts of trying to get the perfect color scheme for this layout, I have failed, yet again.

So, I have come to you, asking if you have any ideas for a better color scheme, I will also accept any layout improvements or font improvements, etc.

This is a screenshot of the progress so far:

Screenshot

Thanks in advance,

Unique

P.S - I apologize if this is in the wrong category, I couldn't find any other categories that fitted this question any better than CSS.

It's clean, but nothing to get excited about. I think once you add a logo and some real content (with pictures or videos or something) it will look nice. You should show an example page with some content.

I like it as well - The colors are very clean and they mach pretty well. And they are easy on the eye as well which I always find important when reviewing websites :)