Private message system

magcr23
Go to solution Solved by Muddy_Funster,

sorry if this is all negative, but the php coding help forum section is for getting help with code you have written. the application related help forum sections all have sticky posts/rules about not posting requests looking for specific applications.

the main reason that programming help forums are not good at finding things for you is because we don't know your requirements or your coding skills. the only person who will know if an application meets your needs or if it is simple enough that you will be able to troubleshoot it if it doesn't work, is you.

if you have a problem with a php application you have found, that you cannot solve yourself, you either need to ask for help on the author's web site, or you can post in the phpfreaks third party php scripts forum section, but since we are not likely to have specific experience with any particular script (and you won't be able to post copyrighted code anyway), we can only offer general troubleshooting help.

sorry if this is all negative, but the php coding help forum section is for getting help with code you have written. the application related help forum sections all have sticky posts/rules about not posting requests looking for specific applications.

the main reason that programming help forums are not good at finding things for you is because we don't know your requirements or your coding skills. the only person who will know if an application meets your needs or if it is simple enough that you will be able to troubleshoot it if it doesn't work, is you.

if you have a problem with a php application you have found, that you cannot solve yourself, you either need to ask for help on the author's web site, or you can post in the phpfreaks third party php scripts forum section, but since we are not likely to have specific experience with any particular script (and you won't be able to post copyrighted code anyway), we can only offer general troubleshooting help.

yeah i know that, all i asked was if someone knew where i could get. About the simple, what i mean is that i wanted one were i don't need to change many things.

Anyway i already did it. I decided create one by my one. i wanted to download one to save time but since it was taking to long...

about the http://www.webestool.../pm/list_pm.php , i was doing a select in the wrong place...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.