Change position of the legal terms in Woocommerce Checkout Page

DominicLindner

Dear forum,
my name is Dominic from germany.

I`m always trying hard, but after 5 hours I really need some help in php coding.

My problem deals with my checkout page for woocommerce.

At the moment, my legal terms are above the total-order-table where u can find the booked product, order-subtotal, order-total and tex-total.

But I need to display the legal terms under my total-order table. I need the terms directly above the "Buy now" button.

Do you guys know which file to modify ? I tried everything. Nothing worked for me.

You will find a picture in this post. There you can see my problem. 

Would be pretty nice if you can give me some information.

Kind regards,
Dominic Lindner

post-179248-0-12884400-1436406588_thumb.jpg

Typically if I run into something like this and I am unfamiliar with the code base, I will do a full project text search to try to figure out where the HTML is coming from. In this case try searching for something like "form-row legal terms" and see if you find anything.

• 4 years later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.