Howdy Folks!

Ajamese

Hey guys,

The name is Aaron. I decided recently that I needed to start using a forum for advice on topics revolving around PHP as I don't have much experience. I learned web design years ago with html and had a whopping .0001% experience in PHP- I think that only includes knowledge of the "include" function (which was entirely useful). it's been a few years since I've touched any of this stuff and have had a few requests to build websites for friends and am currently thinking of taking my education a bit further in the matter. I realize the value of good PHP programming and already have XAMPP working on my computer- so off to a good start.

As far as "me" stuff goes, I enjoy diving into anything I can get my hands on- this includes stringed instruments, paint, inks, pencils, electronics and anything that enables me to learn. I live in Maine and enjoy hiking/camping and outdoor stuff.

Anyway, look forward to conversing!

Aaron 

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.