Body of page

Hrky

Hello.

I am new with css and i would apriciate help.

how can i make body of page to be placed like this(yellow representing where body of page shoud be) and white representing some website background. so body have one background(where yellow colour is) and website another background(where white colour is)

post-179318-0-66422600-1437487701_thumb.jpg

@NetKongen - Are you referring to the <body> tag? If so, whatever you set the background to will dictate what the overall website will look like in the browser window. So if the <body> tag is set to a white background, the entire page will be white. Note that most browsers default the <body> background color to white...which is probably why Ch0cu3r chose to use green.

The content that you put inside of the <body> tag will then be layered over top of whatever color or background that you used for the <body> tag. Note that all those <div> tags shown in Ch0cu3r's example would be added inside of the <body> tag.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.