looking for responsive jquery image gallery script

jason310771

I have been searching for a few months now and still not able to find what I am after.

I have the following code running on my site but now this is causing problems for some mobiles... http://highslide.com/

I am looking for a image gallery where a load of images show on the page and when one is clicked you can then scroll through the rest. I am also looking to place text under the image, one or two lines.

Can anyone suggest ones that they have seen/used that I can try out to see if they are suitable.

Thanks.

http://www.jssor.com/

Hard to beat this one.

Hey, Thank you for your suggestion, but seen a lot of these.  I am after one that will allow me to add to a custom made shopping card and when someone clicks one of the images it opens to larger view and you can then scroll through the rest of the images that were on that page you clicked on.  Just like the one I had used in the past that now does not work as it is too old and does not work well with some mobiles.

Did you look through the examples? Seems to support that right out of the box. If not, it's pretty customizable so you should be able to achieve pretty much anything you want.

I did check it but can not see where I can place the images on the page where I want and then have the user click one to open up the gallery overlay of the larger image and the arrows to scroll through them.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.