PHPFreaks signup is broken

For the past few weeks I've been trying to register on this forum but haven't been able to do so because "The security code you supplied did not match the one displayed, a new code has been generated, please try again" At first I thought it was me typing it wrong, but after about 30 attempts I gave up. It must be a bug which is still there today. I've have had to resort to registering on FaceBook signing in that way :(

Completely Agreed, I had faced the same issue. Fortunately when i was about to leave to the sign-up page, i accidentally got accepted. I would definitely say, that they need to look for the security code bug issue if there is any. I typed security code for over 15 types to join. It was totally a bad experience. 

I had trouble logging in as well, posted a question from my laptop with no problem. tried to retrieve the answer(s) from my desktop and could not sign in. tried to have a password reset sent which although it said it did.. did not 45 min later anyway. Have message about JavaScript turned off.. NOT.

Managed to log in via FB

Registration vs. login and password resend are a couple of different issues.

I can't explain why you couldn't login.

Email sending is somewhere between iffy and non-existant. I'll put it on my list to poke into when I have a moment. If mail is being sent out I'd expect that many systems would see it as spam.

I really do appreciate these reports however. It takes a village ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.