DB Error?

KalCentral

Hello,

Lately i been all over the place searching for some help. I wouldnt consider myself as an expert, so i decided to come and find some experts which can help me.

I installed MOD onto my forums (IPB 1.3). The mod is called 'Army System v1.6', a text based RPG game. For some reason for the past 1-2 weeks everything was fine, no errors. Today i attempted to attack a user (via game) and received the following error:

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]

mySQL query error: SELECT i.*,s.* FROM ibf_army_attack_logs_inv i LEFT JOIN ibf_army_setting s ON (i.a_type=s.type AND i.a_number=s.numbertype) WHERE i.a_memberid=1 AND i.a_type='a' AND i.a_attacklogid=1539

mySQL error: The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay

mySQL error code:

Date: Sunday 04th of December 2005 03:57:29 PM

How can i fix this error? Is it because the logs are full or something?

Any help will do me great. Thanks.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.