CAN Conquer CANcer initiative

We have started an initiative titled “CAN Conquer CANcer” aimed at spreading a message to dispel the myths surrounding the disease and help create awareness. In light of the fact that the Internet is one of the fastest and effective ways to spread the message to a larger audience, we have hosted a Contest for Bloggers titled “CAN Conquer CANcer Blog a Thot Contest” as part of the initiative . It’s probably the 1st time in Blogsphere history that a contest is done on this scale with so much involvement from people from around the globe.

Here’s the link to the Contest. [a href=\"http://connexionsonline.biz/conxw/ican/\" target=\"_blank\"]http://connexionsonline.biz/conxw/ican/[/a]

While most of the regular coding is complete, I'm stuck with the coding for the Judges' ratings. I've mentioned below the Flowchart of the requirement. As I'm currently involved in the off-line events of the initiative, I request anyone to help me out with the coding..

Tables

----------

TABLE `bloggers`

'bID` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment

`bdate` date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00',

`bname` varchar(100) NOT NULL default ''(Blogger)

`btitle` varchar(200) NOT NULL default ''(Title of Blog)

`bposttitle` varchar(200) NOT NULL default '',(Title of the related contest entry)

`burl` varchar(200) NOT NULL default '',

PRIMARY KEY (`bID`),

TABLE `judges` (

`juryID` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,

`juryname` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',

`username` varchar(25) NOT NULL default '',

`password` varchar(25) NOT NULL default '',

PRIMARY KEY (`juryID`),

TABLE `rating` (

`bID` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

`juryID` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

'original'int(11) NOT NULL default '0',(originality)

'flair'int(11) NOT NULL default '0',(flair and style)

'motivation'int(11) NOT NULL default '0',(motivational content)

'linked'int(11) NOT NULL default '0',(link to contest)

`ratingtotal` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

`comments` blob

FlowChart

----------------

A judge using his/her credential log in and is taken to a page where Blogs that haven't been Rated (by him/her only) are displayed. Other judges ratings are not visible.

The Blogger name, Title of the Post (linked to actual post) and the Ratings dropdowns are displayed. Ratings are on a scale of 1 to 5.

The judges are required to rate on Originality, Flair/Style of Content, Motivational/ Informational strength and the visibity of banner link in the contestant Blog.

The total of all these sub-ratings are stored in the 'ratingstotal' column.

Once the rating is done for a partcular contest entry, that entry does not appear again in the list.

The judges may also be shown a page where the ratings they have completed are listed. Ratings done by her/him are only visible.

The avearge of all the Judges' 'ratingstotal' for a partcilcular Blog is calculated and is displayed on another page accessible only to the moderator, (that's me). This average is the final score for that partcular Blog Entry for the contest.

Any support / help in this would be heartily appreciated.

Thanks a Mil..

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.