Magento manual store view switcher is not working fine

eComm1

I have created 2 store views in Magento store (UK & France)

Automatic store redirection works fine but manual store switching to French store view is not working fine. I am redirected to the main store view. How to fix this issue?

I am using Maxmind database.

This seems to be issue in your code.. Kindly share the code in order to sort out the problem.

An easy solution is to use GeoIP Default Store Selector extension by FME, which enables you configure multiple store for different locations and perform auto store redirection according to the pre-defined settings. Visitors can also manually switch to another store view using the store selector option given in the popup window.

Check the demo here: https://www.fmeextensions.com/magento-geo-ip-default-store-view.html

front1_1_19.png

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.