Form Handler Not Working

chrisalau32

Hi Everyone,

I am currently building a new website and the last big thing I need to finish is the PHP handling the forms we have built. Whenever I go to the page and submit the form, it seems to get into a never ending loop. I am not sure if the problem is in the code or if it is server side. Any assistance would be appreciated. I do not have much experience with PHP at all. I am going to attach the code below. The first file will contain the form and the second will be the PHP. Again, thank you for any suggestions you can provide. I am hoping the solution is simple. If I need to provide more information, let me know.

form.html

requestdemo.php

You don't have any loops to be getting stuck in.  How about a better explanation of what's actually happening when you run it.

On a side note: There is absolutely no point in checking all those isset()'s because you actually set every one of them 10 lines above where you are checking them.  And you really should use a Regular Expression check to sense-check the email address. There are plenty of drop in code snips for this available online.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.