Welcome Back!

Zane

Hello Everyone,

We're finally back online now! The owner had the servers shut down and handed ownership to a friend of his to put it back online.  It was April 4th when the site was shut off, and here it is pretty much an entire month later, and we're back online. :)

So basically, PHPFreaks.com has changed owners.

• Like 1

Admins, is it possible to send out an email to the members to let them know the site is back up? I just emailed Barand and he didn't even know the site was back up. And we dont want to lose people like @Jaques1 either among other talented people.

Edited by benanamen

We can't really share what's been told to us about any plans for the site.

Regardless, consider that all this transition stuff only just recently happened and we're still getting back on our feet.

• Like 1

I was starting to wonder if the site was just down for good this time.

As far as we knew it was down for good. It just happened that there were things going on we weren't aware of that gave it a second life.

Does the new owner have any exciting plans for the site?

My understanding is that if you Like the site on Facebook and get your friends to like it, you will get $100 for each of the friends. Plus, you will get another $50 for each of their friends that they get to like the site. You can get up to $50,000 per person. I've checked this out and it's legit. I mean it - it's really real. Oh, wait a sec, maybe it was a free trip for four to Disney World. No that's not it. The truth is that I am a a Nigerian Price that masquerades as as hobbyist programmer and I have US 50,000,000 (fifty million) US dollars tied up in an account that I need assistance in retrieving since I no longer have residence in my home country. I just need you to provide my your bank account information, passwords, social security number and mother's maiden name so that we can transfer the funds into your account. For your trouble, I will give you 10% of the proceeds (five million US dollars). Please keep this confidential and please hurry as time is of the essence.

• Like 1

My understanding is that if you Like the site on Facebook and get your friends to like it, you will get $100 for each of the friends. Plus, you will get another $50 for each of their friends that they get to like the site. You can get up to $50,000 per person. I've checked this out and it's legit. I mean it - it's really real. Oh, wait a sec, maybe it was a free trip for four to Disney World. No that's not it. The truth is that I am a a Nigerian Price that masquerades as as hobbyist programmer and I have US 50,000,000 (fifty million) US dollars tied up in an account that I need assistance in retrieving since I no longer have residence in my home country. I just need you to provide my your bank account information, passwords, social security number and mother's maiden name so that we can transfer the funds into your account. For your trouble, I will give you 10% of the proceeds (five million US dollars). Please keep this confidential and please hurry as time is of the essence.

Ok

Account: BE1474851937

Password: 123giveItToMe

SSN: 011369287

MMN: Sylvia

I always help people out :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.