php security problem

SuperGizmo

Hi I have security issue with a script.

I cannot show you the site code as I want to be the first to hack it.. what is the best way to do this?

also i want to build a facebook clone. I will call it, "4headBook" (do not steal my catchy name). I have $50usd as a budget. who can do this for me?

I cannot show you the site code as I want to be the first to hack it.. what is the best way to do this?

Build a gooey in Visual Basic to backtrace the IP.

also i want to build a facebook clone. I will call it, "4headBook" (do not steal my catchy name). I have $50usd as a budget. who can do this for me?

I can. Send me the $50 now and I'll get right on it. It'll probably be a while until I'm done so don't bother asking me for things like status updates.

I can. Send me the $50 now and I'll get right on it. It'll probably be a while until I'm done so don't bother asking me for things like status updates.

okay, what is your bank details and mothers maiden name? i will take the $50 out, then give back to you later after status updates?

i am not sexy, but i'm not basic. why you insult me?

Okay, i take $100 out, and give you $50, sound fair?

You drive a hard bargain... You have a deal.

But you need to do me a favor: I have this friend that needs help moving some money around. I can't be too specific but he's a VIP in Nigeria, so you know he's trustworthy. I've already done what I can, and he even paid me for the time and effort, but he needs to get more people involved because he has so much money that his government would get suspicious if he had just one person help. He gave me 6% of the transaction fees because I'm his friend and he knew I needed the extra cash to pay for an extension to my house (four bedrooms just isn't enough, you know?), but I'm sure I could negotiate 3-4% for you. You'd have to prove to him that you're willing to help by transferring a bit of money to him first - just enough to prove that you have a working account with some real money in it - but as soon as he sees you've done that he could get right on with the complicated transfer work. I say "complicated" because you'd probably see your bank account balances fluctuate for the first couple days, but don't worry because he knows what he's doing.

• Like 1

You drive a hard bargain... You have a deal.

But you need to do me a favor: I have this friend that needs help moving some money around. I can't be too specific but he's a VIP in Nigeria, so you know he's trustworthy. I've already done what I can, and he even paid me for the time and effort, but he needs to get more people involved because he has so much money that his government would get suspicious if he had just one person help. He gave me 6% of the transaction fees because I'm his friend and he knew I needed the extra cash to pay for an extension to my house (four bedrooms just isn't enough, you know?), but I'm sure I could negotiate 3-4% for you. You'd have to prove to him that you're willing to help by transferring a bit of money to him first - just enough to prove that you have a working account with some real money in it - but as soon as he sees you've done that he could get right on with the complicated transfer work. I say "complicated" because you'd probably see your bank account balances fluctuate for the first couple days, but don't worry because he knows what he's doing.

Dear Lady Requinix,

Thank you for the offer. I will gladly accept. Where can i deposit the money again? have you got some account details for me? Do you know his family tree? I also have a family member, well he's actually a long family friend. He's the prince of Umbongo who has quite a big drinks collection that he wants to sell to america. Don't open the cases though, you wont find my blood diamonds in it.

When can we make this trade? I have a secure warehouse on the moon if you can make it?

Many thanks,

SuperGizmo

King of Rosewood!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.