Adding Text To WooCommerce Category Page using PHP

dinrock

I want to know if it is possible to add text to an existing WooCommerce category page as viewed in attached screenshot? The  red arrow should be pointing more to the word "Bigfoot" but I want to add it to this page here (and I have about 64 similar pages I'd like to work on). I have spent enough and feel I can learn some basic PHP so all I want to know first, is if I can php coding this is possible? I have added code to "functions.php" in Wordpress and also the CSS editor.
I avoid the theme editor at all costs but first, if I can verify if this is possible, I want to then learn the best way to achieve this. No, I don't want to go the plugin route either. If I can create an action for this one page, learning it for the rest ought to be doable. What are you thoughts?

post-60365-0-40673200-1469843953_thumb.jpg

Edited by dinrock

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.