Delete PHP Freaks Account

Go to solution Solved by requinix,

Hello,

I've been trying to find information on how to cancel my account at PHP Freaks.  Nothing is wrong with this board or anything, it's just that I'm not in this industry anymore and don't require this account.

Appreciate for the advice or if the admin can cancel / close my account.

Thank you!  All the best!

Forum rule #10

By no means will any staff member change a user's account name or delete a user account. So do not ask.

My assumption is that the accounts cannot be deleted as they are tied to forum posts/replies. I would suggest changing your account information as you see fit - such as changing the email address to some random value.

• Solution

As they said, we don't like to delete accounts around here. While you may no longer need your account, content you've contributed to the forum could be useful for other people browsing around or searching for a solution to their own problem.

All you need to do is... just not use your account. No one will be offended.

• Like 1

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.