Text books for PHP

Gothickitty33

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I was just wondering do any of you guys use the textbook PHP Programming with MySql 2nd edition from the web technology series. I am using this book to tutor someone in PHP. The problem with this book I have found that the code given is bugging beyond belief.  I have a question regarding this book. Do you know where I can find the answers to the reinforcement exercises in this book to help the person I tutor out? I am not using this to cheat. This person really needs help and I am not classified as a teacher so I cannot get my hands on the actual answers to this book thanks.

Do you know where I can find the answers to the reinforcement exercises in this book to help the person I tutor out?

In order to answer that, we'd need the actual questions wouldn't we?

This person really needs help and I am not classified as a teacher so I cannot get my hands on the actual answers to this book thanks.

Why are you tutoring him/her then?

• 2 months later...

I doubt they will put code that is "bugging beyond belief" in the textbook as you said, since technical books to through a lot of checkups before they are published.

Since you said it is 2nd edition, maybe the environment you are testing the questions is too new for them? Either way, if there are really bugs, then enable error display and act accordingly. 

Edited by Stefany93

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.