PHP read/Write

Nam_Oceren11

We can create .php files every time I click on it will check to Simple "E: /e.txt" and read inside it and create / wirte to print .php file hosting

We can create .php files every time I click on it will check to Simple "E: /e.txt" and read inside it and create / wirte to print .php file hosting?? , please help

Before we can even talk about code, we first need to figure out what you want to do. We cannot read your mind. You have to actually tell us what you're working on.

If you cannot or don't want to do that, it's impossible to help you.

Ok , this is exactly what i want : i want a file .php automatic open/read from hosting ( like this : http://rvankarus.esy.es/ ) if file "simple.txt" exist then open and read after create new file (.txt) write any in file (simple.txt) to new file (.txt ) that all

exist

exist
exist

exist

Since you can't seem to explain in plain English what you want to do without mixing in things you don't yet know about, how about you show us the code you have already written.

Of course if you have never written any code, then you have a learning curve to follow before you start trying to do this thing.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.