Error I am not a programmer jsut trying to figure this out.

newbieywyphp

I am loading software onto my server and the company that I purchased it from is not responding. So i am reaching out to the community for help.

I have a script that requires me to "create" the tables but It doesn't see the file on the server. Can someone help please.

I am a complete newbie to PHP

The requested URL /createtables.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Contrary to popular belief, we neither have psychic powers nor SSH access to every server, so there isn't too much we can do about your problem.

Wherever you've uploaded the files, that obviously wasn't the right place. They belong into the document root. Do you have working test pages? Then use those for orientation. Or check for common locations like /var/www or /srv/www.

In any case, I strongly recommend against running a website when you don't even have basic sysadmin skills. Sites must properly configured, regularly updated and occasionally debugged. If you just leave it to rot, you can get into big trouble.

Archived