My page is not showed in google search

emptry

Hello, 

Do we have a SEO epert among us?

if so, can you help me with som basic SEO? - My page is not being showed on  "Ceramide Capsules" when i using this checker https://serps.com/tools/rank-checker/ it can't find it..

https://dagenshug.dk/produkt/Elizabeth-Arden-Ceramdie-Capsule

none of my products can be find, and if you seach on my company name "Dagenshug" Then i'm nr. 4 :o!

What i'm a doing wrong ? ..

I found the bug :) 

I was include("googleanalystic.php") in my file at the very top, so i got "script" tag before the header .. 

i have alle my php code 

<?php

bla bla bla

?>

and then

<head>

</head>

<body>

in my body i am including alle my page byt the $_GET['site].php ..and i all php files eks. produtcs.php, category.php

i got <title> and <meta description> - That's not good, if remove them from the php files and put them in the index.php, how i change title and descript when the user go to a new php file? .. 

omg, that was a bad explaning, do you understand my friend ?

i got

and <meta description> - That's not good, if remove them from the php files and put them in the index.php, how i change title and descript when the user go to a new php file?
Depends. What does your code look like? How are your files set up?

index.php

contains:

"basic script, java and php"

In this file i also have standard meta, index.follow, author, copyright.. all the meta tags which is not unique.

Then i got html output..

Header
menu

INCLUDE FILE

footerinfo
fotter

So they are the same for each page.

When i include a page, eks. front.php

i got this as  the first in the file

<title>Kvalitetsprodukter til underpriser - Dagenshug</title>
<meta name="keywords" content="dagenshug, dagens, dagens hug, deals, tilbud">
<meta name="description" content="Dagenshug tilbyder salg af kvalitetsprodukter til underpriser, nyt tilbud hver dag og uden at gå på kompromis med kvaliteten">

and then some php script and then the HTML output. a new section..

When i include category.php i got:

<title>Udsalgsprodukter til skarpe priser! - Dagenshug.dk</title>
...... and so on..

Try the reverse of what you are doing now: instead of index.php including front.php, make front.php be the first script you run and then have it include one script for the

, header, and menu, then a second script for the footerinfo and footer.

That way you can use variables for the title, keywords, and descriptions.

<?php // front.php

$title = "Kvalitetsprodukter til underpriser - Dagenshug";
$keywords = "dagenshug, dagens, dagens hug, deals, tilbud";
$description = "Dagenshug tilbyder salg af kvalitetsprodukter til underpriser, nyt tilbud hver dag og uden at gå på kompromis med kvaliteten";
include "header.php";

// code...

include "footer.php";

?>
<?php // header.php

// code...
?>
<title><?=htmlspecialchars($title)?></title>
<meta name="keywords" content="<?=htmlspecialchars($keywords)?>">
<meta name="description" content="<?=htmlspecialchars($description)?>">
<?php
// ...
// header...
// menu...

?>
<?php // footer.php

// footerinfo...
// footer...

?>

Also depends. Normally large sites use frameworks, which will dictate how the site works, but for people with simple PHP scripts like you (apparently) have, what I said is a fairly typical way of dealing with page templates.

• 4 weeks later...

Try to enter "site:www.yourdomain.com" in google, does your website appears? If yes it is therefore indexed by the search engine. In this case you just need some backlinks so that it appears when someone type its name as keyword search. If it does not appears yes there is probably a problem in your code (in this case you should check your robot.txt file first).

Please report us what appears when you type "site:www.yourdomain.com" in google. (replace yourdomain by your domain of course ^^)

Archived