Display Single Record from a table of many columns

Hi, i am much excited to be here. This is my first login and my first time on this page.

I am currently building an application to display students exams record from mysql database. 

The table has been prepared with subjects.

What i need now is how i can display the results of each student when he or she login to the platform.

Attached is the table for the results to display from the database. 

I just need the php script(with any parameters) to display the results.

I await any help.

thanks.

post-204831-0-72903000-1500632652_thumb.png

post-204831-0-51960000-1500633348_thumb.png

Edited by treadsconn

Just write the code with any assumed parameters yourself then i will do the editing.

Sure. I charge $100 USD hourly, rounded up, with a minimum of four hours. Other things, like transferring ownership to you, may cost more. After we discuss my contract we'll have to work on a requirements document and detail the expected deliverables. There may be more to talk about after that, I won't know until I learn more about what you are hiring me to do.

Unless... you were expecting me to do this for free? Because that's not going to happen. I will, however, freely help you make it yourself. But you'll have to start with answering my earlier questions.

This thread is more than a year old.