I'm not getting any errors but its not updating the datbase either.
//Create an update query string with the updated horse data $strUpdateQuery = "UPDATE horses SET horse_name = '".$strHorseName."', horse_dob = '".$intHorseDOB."', horse_sex = '".$strHorseSex."', horse_height = '".$intHorseHeight."', horse_color = '".$strHorseColor."', horse_sire = '".$strHorseSire."', horse_dam = '".$strHorseDam."' WHERE pk_horse_id = ".$intHorseID;
The variables are being passed from a form on the previous page, and I have checked the spelling and I've tried using only ' instead of " and ive tried using the query with out . around the variables but nothing.
Sometimes its actually not fun not getting errors...