Piped email suddenly not working

ginerjm

Ok - this was working earlier today and then after an edit or two I suddenly get this email in response to my piped message:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
  pipe to |/home/albany/public_html/homejg/xxx.php
    generated by xxx@jimginer.net

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:
------ pipe to |/home/albany/public_html/homejg/xxx.php
       generated by xxx@jimginer.net ------

Exception: Zend Extension /home/albany/public_html/homejg/xxx.php does not exist

Reporting-MTA: dns; domain.com

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;|/home/albany/public_html/homejg/xxx.php

Ok - the piped email goes to the script name mentioned in the messages, which I've replaced with 'xxx'.  Yet the messages tell me the script does not exist, but it does.  I've checked.

So what does "Zend Extension" have to do with this and why is it giving me this issue?

Well, while waiting for some input on this, I backed off all my edits on one of my 'offending' scripts and the problem went away.  I have no idea what line(s) was/were the culprit.  If anyone does have a good idea of what I may have done (hah!) I'd appreciate hearing about it.  But - if you don't have a sure answer, then don't waste your time on my now-resolved problem.

Archived