echo '{
                    "description": "",
                    "proName": "BITTREX:'. $ticker .'"
                     },';
        }
        }
 ?>

it gives me output like below

{ "description": "", "proName": "BITTREX:PTCBTC" },{ "description": "", "proName": "BITTREX:NEOSBTC" },

but I need to remove the last comma that is generated.

I would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks

Guys. I understand that PHP people love to turn simple problems into fugly hacks with lots of bugs, but let's not be ridiculous. This is JSON. PHP knows JSON. Turning an array into a JSON document takes one function call. One. No loops, no string fumbling, no comma gymnastics. One function call. Writing this down is a matter of, say, 30 seconds including a quick check of the manual. Instead, you've already spent an hour banging your head against the wall. Even as a non-programmer, you should be able to see that this is not very smart.

is this json???

<!-- TradingView Widget BEGIN -->
<span id="tradingview-copyright"><a ref="nofollow noopener" target="_blank" href="http://www.tradingview.com" style="color: rgb(173, 174, 176); font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">Quotes by <span style="color: #3BB3E4">TradingView</span></a></span>
<script src="https://s3.tradingvi...t-tickers.js">{
  "symbols": [
    {
      "proName": "BITTREX:ARKBTC"
    },
    {
      "proName": "BITTREX:OMGBTC"
    }
  ],
  "locale": "en"
}</script>
<!-- TradingView Widget END -->

What I am trying to do is get the tickers from cvs file so I don't waste space on the php file. Typing it manually for each ticker.

{
      "proName": "BITTREX:OMGBTC"
 }

I am trying to change "BITTREX:OMGBTC" with the data pulled from cvs file for each line 

Archived