Can't unserialize

jargener

Im trying to convert some legacy data, however php errors when trying to unserialize this

a:19:{s:5:"label";s:32:"Would you like a Luxury Gift Box";s:9:"label_pos";s:5:"above";s:9:"list_type";s:8:"dropdown";s:10:"multi_size";s:1:"5";s:15:"list_show_value";s:1:"0";s:4:"list";a:1:{s:7:"options";a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:5:"label";s:11:"No Gift Box";s:5:"value";s:0:"";s:4:"calc";s:4:"0.00";s:8:"selected";s:1:"1";}i:1;a:4:{s:5:"label";s:22:"Luxury Gift Box (+£5)";s:5:"value";s:0:"";s:4:"calc";s:4:"5.00";s:8:"selected";s:1:"0";}}}s:21:"user_info_field_group";s:0:"";s:3:"req";s:1:"1";s:17:"calc_auto_include";s:1:"1";s:10:"user_state";s:1:"0";s:8:"num_sort";s:1:"0";s:11:"admin_label";s:0:"";s:5:"class";s:0:"";s:9:"show_help";s:1:"0";s:9:"help_text";s:0:"";s:9:"show_desc";s:1:"0";s:8:"desc_pos";s:4:"none";s:9:"desc_text";s:0:"";s:11:"conditional";s:0:"";}

Showing this error:

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 363 of 759 bytes in

Which i believe is down to the plus symbol in the data, any way around this error? 

Make sure the serialized string is in the same encoding as it was when it was first created. Probably UTF-8.

And that's not a plus. It's a pound sign. Like the currency.

I have no idea what the original encoding was,and i'm talking about the plus sign before the pound sign? 

Unless I miscounted, the error is talking about either the closing quote of that string or the semicolon after it, which means that PHP discovered a problem while processing that part of the array.

If you don't know the original encoding then look at the string's bytes and make an educated guess. I've already given you one.

Archived